- Avoid contact with liquids of any kind, remove jewellery before swimming, showering or exercising.
- May break if bent or dropped, handle with care and also be careful when taking off and putting on the backs.
- Put jewellery on last after lotions, perfume, hairspray etc.
- Store in a dry place and it is a good idea to store your jewellery in an air-tight jewellery box.
- Avoid storing with items that can scratch the jewellery.
How to clean your polymer clay earrings
1. First try with just a cotton wool pad + water.
2. If that doesn't work, try with a tiny bit of make up remover on a cotton wool pad.
3. Last thing I would suggest is to try with a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol (or a baby wipe/multi purpose wipe)
Can also be seen in video above.